Results and impacts
AMOS delivered a number of results which are available for use by industry or other researchers. For more information on each, please contact the partners listed in the description.
- Robust parameter set and definition of the experimental protocol for assessing the deposition of titanium powders at ECN.
- Robust parameter set and definition of experiemental protocol for assessing the deposition of Inconel poweder and wire at the Nuclear AMRC, University of Sheffield
- Design optimisation methods for additively manufactured parts, developed at GKN.
- Modelling and design optimisation modules, developed by DPS.
- Database of material properties for additively manufactured parts in a range of materials.
This project delivered protoytpe results, so it is hard to measure the impact. However, the following impacts are anticipated, once the technical innovations are used in production.